We believe it is our job to contribute to making our community a better place to be, even though it was pretty fantastic to begin with. That’s why we volunteer for special fundraising causes, get involved in local organizations, and own and operate another business as well. Here is a sampling of the good things we are currently involved in:
- Stacey is Vice-president of the Trapline Association, a non-profit group that puts on Cabin Fever Days with the purpose of raising funds to support our local volunteer fire department, the Canyon Kids Christmas Fund, the Martin City Head Start program and our community garden among others.
- Seth is Vice-president of the Gateway to Glacier Trail group, a non-profit entity whose primary purpose is to raise funds for construction of a separated bike/pedestrian path along Highway 2, completing the bike path from Hungry Horse to West Glacier and Glacier National Park.
- Stacey is the Secretary on the Board of Directors of the Columbia Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, participating in committees related to Tourism, Marketing, and the creation of a community center in Columbia Falls
- Seth is the former Chairman of the Board for the Whitefish Chamber of Commerce
- Together with our other business, Stonefly Lounge, we sponsor the annual Canyon Clean-Up Days, we regularly host fundraisers for special purposes and individuals in need throughout the year, and we donate packages to auctions for other fundraising efforts whenever possible.